Are you interested in Engineers Without Borders and want to engage in inspiring young students? Then you should apply for the position of Team member in the Inspire Youth Team for Engineers Without Borders in KTH.
The Inspire Youth division of Engineers Without Borders aims to inform and inspire the youth to seek an education in engineering or technology. This is accomplished by assisting students with their studies, acting as role-models and showing a non-conventional perspective on science, technology and engineering. We aim to promote engineering as a creative, fun and interesting subject and to promote a diversity among engineers as a group.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Acting as a mentor to middle school students;
- Starting new partnerships if the opportunity comes up;
What will you get from the position?
- Experience of working in a dynamic and international environment;
- A creative environment and freedom to innovate;
- A diverse network of like-minded people in Stockholm, the rest of Sweden and abroad;
- The opportunity to interact with and inspire engineers to work sustainable in sciences and engineering.
The position does not require any prior knowledge, but it would be beneficial if you have:
- Passion for areas that Engineers Without Borders engages with;
- Good people skills and ability to work closely with others and the youth.
If you want to learn more about EWB Sweden click here. For EWB KTH Group follow us on Facebook and Instagram! More questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by 31st of August 23:59, we are looking forward to your application!
[As with all volunteer positions within Engineers Without Borders KTH, this position is unpaid]
The information collected when applying to this add will only be stored for the purposes of recruitment, accordingly to our personal data policy. To take part of our personal data policy, please visit our website https://www.ewb-swe.org/person.
Engineers Without Borders Sweden is promoting equality and inclusivity. We are strengthened by our differences. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position, regardless of gender, age, ethnic background, religion, disability or sexual orientation.