Are you interested in Engineers Without Borders and want to engage in something meaningful? Then you should apply for this position as Head of the Engineer to Engineer Group at Engineers Without Borders in KTH.
Engineer to Engineer (E2E) is an integration program run by Engineers without Borders to help recently arrived and asylum-seeking engineers to become integrated into the Swedish job market.
E2E KTH arranges interesting webinars and events on labour market integration and continuously works on drafting new creative project ideas.
The E2E group at Engineers Without Borders KTH is also currently working on producing a handbook on entering the Swedish labour market. The handbook aims to provide tips and information related to labour market integration in a comprehensive and creative way.
- Lead the E2E- team at Engineers Without Borders KTH;
- Be an active part of the management team at Engineers Without Borders KTH and participate in weekly management meetings;
- Be an active part of Engineers Without Borders Swe and participate in national monthly meetings with other E2E chapters in Sweden;
- Look to find new partnerships wherever it yields the organization and E2E;
- Collaborate with other E2E chapters in Sweden;
- Actively working towards improving integration and introducing as many newly arrived engineers and scientists as possible into the Swedish job market.
What you can expect to gain from this role:
- Experience of working in a dynamic and international environment;
- A creative environment and freedom to innovate, with the support of a well-established organisation and management team;
- Invaluable connections both within Sweden and abroad;
- Develop your leadership and communication skills;
- Improve your ability to work in teams.
We believe the right candidate has:
- A great passion for the areas that the Engineer to Engineer group works with;
- Some previous experience or knowledge of the Swedish job market;
- Some previous experience of project management or leadership
The Head of E2E should be able to give up to 10 hours-per-week (flexible and dynamic working hours).
The commitment time starts in the middle of June 2022 with a transition period starting in May and the applicant is expected to be committed to their role until June 2023.
[As with all volunteer positions within Engineers Without Borders KTH, this position is unpaid]
Apply as soon as possible but by latest April 18th, 23:59, we are looking forward to your application!
Any questions? Contact email@example.com.
The information collected when applying to this add will only be stored for the purposes of recruitment, accordingly to our personal data policy. To take part of our personal data policy, please visit our website https://www.ewb-swe.org/person.
Engineers Without Borders Sweden is promoting equality and inclusivity. We are strengthened by our differences. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position, regardless of gender, age, ethnic background, religion, disability or sexual orientation.