Looking to make a real difference for asylum seekers in Sweden? Do you want to join the journey to drastically improve the integration of newly arrived academics in Sweden? Do you want to use your planning and coordination skills to help Engineer to Engineer create events? Then you've come to the right place!
THEN YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR The Networking Group of E2E Uppsala
Engineers Without Borders’ integration project Engineer to Engineer (E2E) in Uppsala is run by 20 volunteers. Together we try to create a platform where asylum seekers and newly arrived can meet established companies. It is our ambition that this will accelerate their transition into the industry.
Currently we are looking for someone to join our networking group!
Engineers Without Borders local group in Uppsala targets both students and professionals, regardless of subject area. Everyone who wants to contribute to a better world is welcome to join us, without any requirements of prior experience.
As a volunteer you will be given the opportunity to:
- Get new contacts, both with our volunteers, collaborating companies, authorities, organisations and participants.
- Opportunity to make a difference for the integration in Sweden
- Insight into how governments and civil society work together
- To work within a value-driven organization with many wonderful committed from different backgrounds
We are looking for curious, driven and open minded people. E2E is an open project, where your own initiative is always welcome and there is plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility.
Volunteer description: Company contact
As the company contact, you will:
- Find and establish contact with companies and organisations for our events. This contact will further be used for other collaborations such as internal events and sponsorships
- Attend meetings with all of E2E Uppsala every other week.
- Contribute with your own ideas for collaborations with companies and on how to improve E2E as a whole
Volunteer description: Participant contact
As the participant contact, you will:
- With the help of organizations and authorities find and establish contact with participants from our target group
- Attend all of our events and network with the participants and collaborators
- Attend meetings with all of E2E Uppsala every other week
- Contribute with your own ideas for reaching participants and on how to improve E2E as a whole
Note: you can apply for both the company contact role and participant contact role. State in your application which role(s) you are applying for.
The recruitment is open ended, it will be ongoing until we find suitable candidates. The last day however is the 31th of September. We will answer all applicants. As with all volunteer positions within Engineers without borders Uppsala, this position is unpaid.
We are looking forward to your application!
For questions regarding this add contact: email@example.com
For information about other posts, see: volunteer.ewb-swe.org.
The information collected when applying to this add will only be stored for the purposes of recruitment, accordingly to our personal data policy. To take part of our personal data policy, please visit our website https://www.ewb-swe.org/personaldata/.
Engineers Without Borders Sweden is promoting equality and inclusivity. We are strengthened by our differences. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position, regardless of gender, age, ethnic background, religion, disability or sexual orientation.