Are you interested in Engineers Without Borders and want to engage in something meaningful?
THEN YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THE POST AS HEAD OF CORPORATE RELATIONS & FUNDRAISING IN UPPSALA!
We are currently recruiting the next leading group and as this role is a part of the group. For information about other openings, visit https://volunteer.ewb-swe.org/jobs?location_id=543
The Uppsala local group of EWB-SWE targets both students and professionals, regardless of the subject area. Those passionate about contributing to a more sustainable world are welcome to join us.
No prior experience within EWB-SWE is required to apply for this role, if you thrive under the banner of freedom with responsibility then it is perfect for you! [As with all volunteer positions within EWB-SWE, this position is unpaid]
The Head of Corporate Relations & Fundraising is responsible for raising the necessary funds to the projects and activities of the local group. Within funding, there is a lot of space for creativity and new ideas – typically so far it has been lunch lectures, workshops, auctions, grants from government funds, grants from private funds and other ideas that have contributed the most.
The Head of Corporate Relations & Fundraising act as the main point of contact within the local group for corporate relations, and are responsible for the internal economy management. The position also includes being a member of the Fundraising national group led by EWB-SWE´s Head of Corporate Partnerships & Fundraising.
- Actively develop financing solutions to fund projects and activities within the local group (contributing to current initiatives and creating new and innovative ways of fundraising)
- Build a financing structure and marketing strategy
- Manage the local sponsorships. Be the first contact person with companies and organizations that cooperate with your group
- Collaborate and communicate with companies and organizations, and coordinate the corporate relations for your local group
- Collaborate with the counterparts in other local groups
- Contribute to the national organization's goals and objectives
- Act as the group leader for the team in charge of fundraising and corporate relations and report on the local group's operations during the monthly Fundraising meetings
- Participate in the local group meetings and communicate the decisions taken during the Fundraising group meetings back to your local group
The position does not require any prior knowledge, but it is an advantage if you are social, flexible and responsive. Further, a strive to “do good” is always appreciated in non-profit organizations and it helps if you are good at taking your own initiative.
The entry applies for the Autumn term 2022 and Spring term 2023. The work starts in early September 2022. It is convenient if you study or work in Uppsala and can attend in-person meetings. Most importantly, you should have a genuine interest in the organization and aspire to make it even better.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Application is open until further notice! We are looking forward to your application!
Engineers Without Borders Sweden is promoting equality and inclusivity. We are strengthened by our differences. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position, regardless of gender, age, ethnic background, religion, disability or sexual orientation.