Are you interested in Engineers Without Borders and want to engage in inspiring young students and want to engage in EWB KTH Podcast? Then you should apply for the position of Head of Inspire for Engineers Without Borders in KTH.
The Inspire team of Engineers Without Borders KTH consists of two divisions; namely Podcast and Mentorship Programme. Both of them aims to inform and inspire young students to seek an education in engineering or technology. This is accomplished by assisting students with their studies, acting as role-models and showing a non-conventional perspective on science, technology and engineering. We aim to promote engineering as a creative, fun, and interesting subject and to promote diversity among engineers as a group.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Coordinating and being responsible for the Mentorship Programme and the Podcast Team
- Being a leader and representing EWB KTH Inspire Team
- Starting new partnership that connects the value of Inspire
- Being active part of the Engineers Without Borders KTH Management Team
- Being the link between the EWB KTH Inspire Group and EWB Sweden
What will you get from the position?
- Experience of working in a dynamic and international environment;
- A creative environment and freedom to innovate;
- A diverse network of like-minded people in Stockholm, the rest of Sweden and abroad;
- The opportunity to interact with and inspire engineers to work sustainable in sciences and engineering.
You will be present on both the KTH Local Group Board and the National Projects Board. The position does not require any prior knowledge, but it would be beneficial if you have:
- Passion for areas that Engineers Without Borders engages with;
- Good people skills and ability to work closely with others.
- Have previous experience from being part of any student organization
The Head of Inspire should be able to give a minimum of 5 hours-per-week (flexible and dynamic working hours).
The commitment time starts in the middle of June 2022 and the applicant is expected to be committed to their role until June 2023.
[As with all volunteer positions within Engineers Without Borders KTH, this position is unpaid]
We are looking forward to your application!
Want to discover the other positions available in Engineers Without Borders KTH? Go back to our webpage at: Become a member - Engineers Without Borders Sweden (ewb-swe.org)! More questions? Contact email@example.com.
Engineers Without Borders Sweden is promoting equality and inclusivity. We are strengthened by our differences. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position, regardless of gender, age, ethnic background, religion, disability or sexual orientation.