Engineers Without Borders welcomes everyone who wants to contribute to creating a better world by getting engaged with us. The Stockholm board group are currently looking for engage individuals to take over the smooth running of the organization.
That is why we are currently looking for a new Head of HR!
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the creation of the Stockholm group and organization
- Supporting the committees and projects in their work from a HR perspective
- Setting up recruitment processes and helping the committee members manage the recruitment pipelines
- Actively identify and source new talent for our open positions
- Screen and interview candidates together with the committee members
- Participate in the monthly meetings with other HR members on a national level and participate monthly meetings with the Stockholm group
- Support the group’s development
What you can expect to gain from this role:
- A freedom to innovate with the support of a well-established organization
- Valuable connections and network building
- Development of your leadership skills
- A good experience that is attractive to have on your resume
To succeed in these positions, you need to have:
- Experience with HR and recruitment in specific; interviewing candidates and assessing their skills/personality traits
- Academic background in business, HR, or equivalent
- Passion for areas that Engineers Without Borders engages with
- Ability to work closely with others with a good cooperative skill
- A strong drive to initiate projects and follow through, and a structured way of working
- Can perform administrative work in a structured way.
- Full professional proficiency in English (official working language at EWB-SWE) and Swedish (for grant applications)
- It's a plus if you have experience with Teamtailor and Linkedin for sourcing and candidate management
- Previous experience of work for the non-profit sector is a plus
Time of engagement
The work is entirely voluntary, and the amount of work will vary depending on your level of commitment. However, typically 1-2 hours per week is to be expected. The group has regular monthly meetings.
For further information or questions please contact our Group Leader for Engineers Without Borders Stockholm group firstname.lastname@example.org or Head of Hr Rolf Kusch on email email@example.com or phone 072 214 52 44.
We look forward to your application!
Disclaimer: As with all volunteer positions within Engineers Without Borders Sweden, this position is unpaid.
Engineers Without Borders Sweden is promoting equality and inclusivity. We are strengthened by our differences. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position, regardless of gender, age, ethnic background, religion, disability or sexual orientation.