Are you interested in Engineers Without Borders and want to engage in something meaningful and that can have an international impact? Do you want to feel like what it is like to run an organisation? Then apply to be a part of the organisation.
We are currently looking for interested and enthusiastic individuals to take over the smooth running of the organisation. Available positions include
- Members for the Events and TRE team
- Volunteers for International Projects
- Volunteers for Engineer to Engineer
- Volunteers for Inspire
The positions would be similar to fundraising strategist, photographer, event coordinator and the like depending on the team needs.
What you can expect to gain from these roles:
- Experience of working in a dynamic and international environment;
- A creative environment and freedom to innovate, with the support of a well-established organisation;
- Invaluable connections and network building;
- Develop your communication skills;
- Improve your ability to work in teams.
The positions do not require any prior knowledge, but it would be beneficial if you have:
- Experience in project management and great communication skills;
- Good people skills and ability to work closely with others;
- Passion for areas that Engineers Without Borders engages with.
You should be able to give up to 5 hours per week (flexible and dynamic working hours).
You are expected to be comitted to your role until December 2022.
As with all volunteer positions within Engineers Without Borders KTH, this position is unpaid.
Apply by October 15, 23:59, we are looking forward to your application!
Want to know more about these positions or the organisation in general? More questions? Contact email@example.com.
Stay tuned following us on Facebook and Instagram!
The information collected when applying to this add will only be stored for the purposes of recruitment, accordingly to our personal data policy. To take part in our personal data policy, please visit our website https://www.ewb-swe.org/person.
Engineers Without Borders Sweden is promoting equality and inclusivity. We are strengthened by our differences. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position, regardless of gender, age, ethnic background, religion, disability or sexual orientation.