Are you interested in Engineers Without Borders and want to engage in coordinating projects with a focus on sustainability and ethical aspects of engineering? Then you should apply for the position of Head of The Reflective Engineer (TRE) Team for Engineers Without Borders in KTH.
As Head of TRE, you will be part of the management team of EWB KTH and also will have to coordinate the TRE team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new ideas for projects in cooperation with students, organisations and companies linked to the sustainable development goals;
- Planning and organising projects and events logistic;
- Leading and coordinating the TRE team;
- Being the TRE link between the KTH group and EWB Sweden;
- Being an active part of the weekly management meetings at EWB KTH.
What will you get from the position?
- Experience of working in a dynamic and international environment;
- A creative environment and freedom to innovate;
- The opportunity to interact with and inspire engineers to work sustainable in sciences and engineering;
- Improve your ability to work in and lead teams.
The position does not require any prior knowledge, but it would be beneficial if you have:
- Passion for areas that Engineers Without Borders engages with;
- Previous experience with organisation of projects and events;
- Good people skills and ability to work closely with others;
- Knowledge and interest in sustainable development.
The Head of TRE should be able to give up to 10 hours per week (flexible and dynamic working hours).
You are expected to be comitted to your role until June 2023.
As with all volunteer positions within Engineers Without Borders KTH, this position is unpaid.
We are looking forward to your application!
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned by following us on Facebook and Instagram!
Engineers Without Borders Sweden is promoting equality and inclusivity. We are strengthened by our differences. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position, regardless of gender, age, ethnic background, religion, disability or sexual orientation.