Are you interested in Engineers Without Borders and want to work in an international environment with meaningful projects around the world? Then you should apply for the position of International Project Coordinator for Engineers Without Borders in KTH.
This is a volunteering position in KTH environment. It is not paid and a student status would be beneficial.
As International Project Coordinator, your main responsibilities will be:
- Guiding project teams through the project process and helping them to design valuable projects;
- Maintaining contact between the project teams and the National Projects Board;
- Attending monthly National Projects Board meetings;
- Reviewing and leaving feedback on other local groups’ projects;
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of EWB’s international projects.
What will you get from the position?
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced international environment;
- Experience of project management and working in an organisation;
- The possibility to use your skills to make a difference;
- A flexible organisation where you are able to explore new ideas and develop your own role, with guidance from colleagues and mentors.
You will be present on both the KTH Local Group Board and the National Projects Board. The position does not require any prior knowledge, but it would be beneficial if you have:
- Experience in project management;
- Knowledge of other languages;
- Passion for areas that Engineers Without Borders engages with;
- Good people skills and ability to work closely with others.
The commitment time officially starts in Mid-September 2022 with a handover period and is expected to last till April 2023. During the transmission period, you will get a good knowledge of Engineers Without Borders and helpful assistance from the former role possessor regarding practical details.
[As with all volunteer positions within Engineers Without Borders KTH, this position is unpaid]
Apply by September, 15th, 23:59, we are looking forward to your application!
Want to discover the other positions available in the Management Team? Go back to our Webpage! More questions? Contact email@example.com.
Stay tuned by following us on Facebook and Instagram!
The information collected when applying to this ad will only be stored for the purposes of recruitment, accordingly to our personal data policy. To take part of our personal data policy, please visit our website https://www.ewb-swe.org/person.