Engineers Without Borders welcomes everyone who wants to contribute to creating a better world by getting engaged with us. The Stockholm board group are currently looking for engage individuals to take over the smooth running of the organization.
That is why we are currently looking for a new Head of PR!
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the creation of the Stockholm group and organization
- Supporting the committees and projects in their work from a PR perspective
- Contributing to the creation of internal and external communication material
- Support the group on things regarding PR, design and marketing
- Creating content for the group's newsletter and develop public awareness
- Participating in meetings with other local groups to discuss and decide on the organizations PR strategies for the future
What you can expect to gain from this role:
- A freedom to innovate with the support of a well-established organization
- Valuable connections and network building
- Development of your leadership skills
- A good experience that is attractive to have on your resume
To succeed in these positions, you need to have:
- At least 2-4 years of experience with PR and Marketing
- Academic background in business, marketing, or equivalent
- Passion for areas that Engineers Without Borders engages with
- Ability to work closely with others with a good cooperative skill
- A strong drive to initiate projects and follow through, and a structured way of working
- Can perform administrative work in a structured way.
- Full professional proficiency in English (official working language at EWB-SWE) and Swedish (for grant applications)
- Previous experience of work for the non-profit sector is a plus
Time of engagement
The work is entirely voluntary, and the amount of work will vary depending on your level of commitment. However, typically 2-4 hours per week is to be expected. The group has regular monthly meetings.
For further information or questions please contact our Group Leader for Engineers Without Borders Stockholm group, Rolf Kusch on email email@example.com or phone 072 214 52 44.
We look forward to your application!
Engineers Without Borders Sweden is promoting equality and inclusivity. We are strengthened by our differences. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position, regardless of gender, age, ethnic background, religion, disability or sexual orientation.