Vice Group Leader is responsible for the local group activities and participates in the national Group Leader meetings when the local Group Leader is not available. The Vice Group Leader also takes over the role as a Group Leader when the current one resigns from the post.
About Engineers Without Borders:
Through humanitarian engineering, we engage, inspire and unite people to build a sustainable future. Engineers Without Borders Sweden works to address challenges linked to the Sustainable Development Goals, both in Sweden and around the globe. Through improvements in education, equality, energy poverty and access to water and sanitation we strive to make a sustainable and long-term impact with our work, for local communities and the Earth as a whole.
Engineers Without Borders Sweden works with five main areas: International projects, Inspire youth, The Reflective Engineer, Engineer to Engineer and OpenHack. To read more about these areas please visit https://www.ewb-swe.org/organisation.
What can you expect?
- An opportunity to create new projects with the support of a well-established organization
- Valuable connections and network building.
- The possibility to contribute to something meaningful.
- Gain experience and knowledge within your area of interest
What do we expect?
To succeed in these positions, you need to have:
- Residency in Örebro, Sweden
- Passion for the work that Engineers Without Borders Sweden does.
- Ability to work closely with others with a good cooperative skill.
- A strong drive and a structured way of working.
- Innovative solutions and a creative mindset.
- A responsibility to ensure progress in the projects or tasks.
Time of engagement?
The work is entirely voluntary, and the amount of work will vary depending on your level of commitment. However, typically 2-4 hours per week is to be expected.
For further information or questions please contact our Head of HR for EWB Örebro at email@example.com
Engineers Without Borders Sweden is promoting equality and inclusivity. We are strengthened by our differences. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position, regardless of gender, age, ethnic background, religion, disability or sexual orientation.