Through humanitarian engineering, we engage, inspire and unite people to build a sustainable future. Engineers Without Borders Sweden works to address challenges linked to the Sustainable Development Goals, both in Sweden and around the globe. Through improvements in education, equality, energy poverty and access to water and sanitation we strive to make a sustainable and long-term impact with our work, for local communities and the Earth as a whole.
Engineers without borders work with five main areas: International projects, Inspire youth, The Reflective Engineer, Engineer to engineer and Open hack. To read more about these areas please visit https://www.ewb-swe.org/organisation. Our local chapter is currently working with projects relating to Inspire youth and international projects. We are looking for more engaged people to help us develop our organization, both within these two areas but also within the other three. EWB Linköping’s professional group is working in close collaboration with the student group.
What can you expect?
- An opportunity to create new projects with the support of a well-established organization
- Valuable connections and network building.
- The possibility to contribute to something meaningful.
What do we expect?
To succeed in these positions, you need to have:
- Passion for the work that Engineers Without Borders do.
- Ability to work closely with others with a good cooperative skill.
- A strong drive and a structured way of working.
- Talent to reach out and create platforms where people can connect.
- Innovative solutions and a creative mindset.
- A responsibility to ensure progress in the projects or tasks.
Time of engagement?
The work is entirely voluntary, and the amount of work will vary depending on your level of commitment. However, typically 2-4 hours per week is to be expected.
For further information or questions please contact our Group Leader for EWB Linköping's professional group, Antonia Nyman email@example.com
We look forward to your application!
Engineers Without Borders Sweden is promoting equality and inclusivity. We are strengthened by our differences. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position, regardless of gender, age, ethnic background, religion, disability or sexual orientation.