Do you feel something is missing in your life? Perhaps it’s the feeling of doing something good for other people? Then you are the person we are looking for!
At present, Engineers Without Borders Chalmers section is looking for a PR manager for its board. In the role of PR manager, you will form Engineers Without Borders work at Chalmers together with the others in the board. Focus on you as a PR manager will be design posters, photograph, update social media and help at various events in which the organization Engineers Without Borders is represented.
Why should you apply for the role as PR manager?
- The opportunity to get insight in the organization.
- Invitation to member-exclusive social event and meetings.
- Working in an ideal organization is a good experience and very attractive to have on your resume.
- Being part of a board is educational and a good experience.
- New friends! Maybe the most important of all. You will get to know new people from other programs at Chalmers. Increase your social network is not only fun, it can also be a good investment for your future career.
Note: EWB is a Member of Chalmers Student Union, a student organization ran by students and so hire only current students at Chalmers University of Technology.
Engineers Without Borders is an nonprofit, politically and religiously independent organization that, through the use of engineering, science, entrepreneurship and project expertise, strives to make the world better. Engineers Without Borders Sweden is part of the International Network Engineers Without Borders International. Locally, the organization Engineers Without Borders is operated by the board.
In your role of Vice head of PR you will have varied tasks such as:
- Market the organization with Facebook and Instagram.
- Strategic work to increase the number of members and visitors to Engineers Without Borders events.
- Create graphic material such as posters and brochures.
- Participate and photograph at fairs, events etc.
- Strengthen the organization's brand.
Note that all work is very flexible and voluntary.
Application and Contact
Is this the challenge for you? Please submit your application.
Interviews will be ongoing. If you have any questions or want further information please don't hesitate to contact us!
We are looking forward to receive your application!