Are you interested in sustainable development and want to work for a sustainable future? Then this position might be something for you! You will be working as a member of the sustainability team, closely together with the rest of the group. The work include developing new initiatives regarding the sustainability topic at Chalmers.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is interested in global sustainability and environmental issues
- Have good cooperative and social skills
- Is driven and have an ability to get things done
So, why become a new member of the Sustainability Team for Engineers Without Borders at Chalmers?
- You will get invitations to all member meetings and social activities in the organization.
- To work in a non-profit organization, especially such a prominent one as ours, is an important experience and something great to put in your CV.
- New friends! Maybe the most important thing, you will get to know new people from other programs at Chalmers that can be important both for your future career, but also become friends for life.
Do you have any questions about the mission, please send us an email: email@example.com
We’re looking forward to receive your application!
Engineers Without Borders Sweden is promoting equality and inclusivity. We are strengthened by our differences. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position, regardless of gender, age, ethnic background, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Note: This position is for Chalmers and Gothenburg University students only.